domingo, 22 de junho de 2008

CD CHARME

CHARME CLASSIC'S VOL 5

clip_image001
CHARME CLASSIC'S VOL 5
01 make it last forever (version instrumental) - Keith sweet-teddy rilley
02 Toto - Cheryl lynn-georgy porgy ''D.
03 just a little more - Fifth of heaven ''S.williams
04 when you look in my eyes - Cherrelle ''J.harris III-T.le
05 don't make me over - Sybil ''B.bacharach-H.david
06 time for love - Gems for jem ''Steven Mccutch
07 changeof heart - Change ''Terry lewis-James Ha
08 I'II be you friend - Precious Wilson ''Jon Astrop'
09 I wanna be yours - Trellini ''Trellini Davis-Bis
10 look my way - Kylie Minogue ''Stock Aitken
11 genie - B.B.&Q.Curtis Hairston ''Kae
12 make it last - Skipworth & Turner ''kim Mill
13 love you smile - Shanile ''Narada Michael Wald
14 object of my desire - starpoint ''k.adeyemo - e.phi
LINK PARA DOWNLOAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/106712791/charme_classic_s__vol_5_.rar.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SEJA BEM-VINDO AO MUNDO DO FREESTYLE