sábado, 6 de junho de 2009

ALBUM - 100% FREESTYLE

100% Freestyle Vol. 1
1. Moskwa Tv - Tell Me, Tell Me

2. Ray Guell - You Took My Heart

3. Lil Suzy - Take Me In Your Arms

4. Concept One Feat. Noel - The Question

5. Johnny'O - Fantasy Girl

6. Cynthia - Change On Me

7. Collage - I'll Be Loving You

8. N.V. - Girl You Hear Me Crying

9. Coro - Can't Let You Go!
10. Company B - Fascinated
11. Lisette Melendez - Together Forever
12.
Stevie B - Dreamin' Of Love

http://www.mediafire.com/?l2b3en2sxyj


100% Freestyle Vol. 2
1. Tony Garcia - Just Like The Wind

2. Judy Torres - Love You, Will Love Me

3. Tony Garcia Feat. Reinad-O - Another Night

4. Cause And Effect - What Do You See

5. Samuel - Open You Eyes

6. Reinald-O - In My Dreams

7. Cherokee - No More Tears, No More Lies

8. Tony Marino - One Love

9. Company B - You Stole My Heart

10. Stevie B - In My Eyes

11. B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You

http://www.mediafire.com/?3qbzgtitjfw

Um comentário:

SEJA BEM-VINDO AO MUNDO DO FREESTYLE