domingo, 10 de agosto de 2008

SET MIX FREESTYLE 1 - 2007


Set Mix Freestyle / Music /2007
1. Lil’ Missy - Another Part of me
2. Lil’ Suzy - Take me in your arms
3. Louiza - Tears are falling
4. The Voice In Fashion - Give Me Your Love
5. DJ Sammy feat. Carisma - Prince of Love
6. Mario Venezia - Don't Forget My Love
7. Apollo feat. Modify – Tonight
8. Information Society – Running
9. Bass Enigma - Transcendental Voyage
10. Arktika - Freestyle Music
11. A-Ha-Hunting high and low (Freestyle Mix)
12. Sabina-Timer after time (Freestyle Remix)
13. Celine Dion - Say you I'll be mine (Freestyle Remix)
14. Gussie Blocker - Dirty old man
15. Free System - This Love Is Not Right For You
16. C-Block - So Strong Out (Extended Version)
17. Diamante - Can We Go Back
18. Alicia - Love Me Now [Spanish Freestyle Mix]
19. Denine - I remember you (Extended)
20. Alisa Martinez - Be your love
BAIXAR

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SEJA BEM-VINDO AO MUNDO DO FREESTYLE